Saturday, March 1, 2008

Catch-up


I guess this is my catch up post. I am very busy with school sports and plays, so sorry i haven't been posting. I've been having a lot of fun though.
An example of my fun on my not-so-new digital camera (mom and dad upgraded and gave me the old one).

This is my best friend Karyn. Taking a picture of taking a picture.






this is Ethan doing his worm, he says he's improved since then, so i'll have to update you then.









This is Gertie and mom on the computer. Gertie doesn't like mom's emails.




One other thing. I got my haircut today, i'll post a picture soon.

--
grace
<><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I L*O*V*E your catch up post ....
Hair cut picture coming soon???
Hurry up!
Love
GMM

Judy said...

So good to hear from you, Grace. Please post your picture soon. I've been wanting to ask how Ethan is doing now that he has become so much more handsome without his braces. : ) Love, Nana <><