Monday, March 17, 2008

Nail polish and a Doll house





On Saturday, Gertie got a doll house. It has so much furniture it can't all fit in the house at once. Half of it's on the floor outside the doll house. She adores it, so I just wait until she takes a nap, then play with it myself. Otherwise she's running the show.
Here are some pics.

You all saw Gertie's incident with her legs being covered in ink.
Today they became covered in light pink nail polish. as well as both hands. Sorry we didn't get any pictures. We were just trying to insure that none got on anything else and getting her cleaned up. But it was quite a sight to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool doll house.(was it a birthday present?)I think I would like playing with it too. I know I would love hearing you play in the orchestra,Grace.I'm sure you made your parents very proud. Did you guys see August Rush? I especially enjoyed the musical parts in it.:) Love, Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Danielle has the same dollhouse, although at 17 she doesn't play with it anymore. The daycare kids do. Grace loved it! Sue