Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Transportation Truce

Transportation Truce

I ask that on the way home I could be picked up, unless it is inconvenient (Mom works or something).

The reasons for my request are:

· I stand outside for 20 minutes in a hot, orange vest, and when I’m already sweaty, walking home is too much.

· It cuts into my time for daily activities.

· Ethan and I argue all the time, so we decide that it’s best not to talk to each other, and it gets boring.

· It gives me a headache in the sun.

Thus, I ask, in best interests of me and Ethan, if there is any possibility we can be picked up.

Please sign below in agreement.

Grace x__________________________________

John x ___________________________________

Ethan x___________________________________

Jessica x__________________________________

Okay. This is no longer in effect, but as I was transferring documents and cleaning up the computer files I came across this. Last year Grace had to walk home from school with Ethan several times, and it wasn't going that well, for the very well-articulated reasons stated above. The reason she had to stand outside for twenty minutes is because she was on Patrol, where they assist the kids in crossing the street after school. Anyway, we were enjoying it again, and thought you may as well.

No comments: