Saturday, September 15, 2007

football!


my mom gave a bit of an update on me. I know you might want to hear my opinion on tennis, but I'm not talking about it any more.

anyway, today Ethan had his football clinic. we also played a little mini-football after we took a short walk with my dad (he's still feeling poorly).
Gertie was enjoying watching her bro












go crazy, but then she decided to join in. these were taken right after our workout.

I have been so busy with school until 3:00, sports until 5, and then homework!!! school has been fun though. i like most of my classes, like most of my classmates and teachers, school is more challenging too. overall things are going well though.

i also started Sunday school and youth group this year. I am having a ton of fun. I've started getting up at 6 am to do a bible study with my mom, and i like it so much.

it feels so good to be blogging, but i have to go to bed. I'll try to write again soon.

No comments: