Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Junior High!!

today i registered at the local jr. high! I got my locker and registered for conferences next week, and i've gotten several comments on my teacher, good ones too! I am really not that nervous, sure a little bit, but not too bad. I decided to give tennis a try this year, but we'll see if i like it, as for the rest of the year i want to do gymnastics and track. I'm also interested in the school newspaper, stock market game, drama club, & this science olympiad thing. I'm at least going to information meetings for theese. I am also in orchestra and chior, wich doesn't give me a study hall, so we'll see. As you can see, i'm very involved, probably too involved, but i'm NOT going to be in everything.

My high today would be... registering for school, it's happening, JUNIOR HIGH!

my low would be...my allergies bothered me quite a bit today, and that was just plain annoying for picture day, along with the fact that i had to straghten my glasses last minute, howerver my picture was great.

That's it today, I have to sweep the ktchen floor, poor Cinderella!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All right Grace