Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ain't She Sweet?

Hi there. I've been helping Grace with her post, and I just love this girl. I thought I would join her in her high/low post, which is a game we often play around the dinner table.

My high today must have been eating a great lunch at the Cracker Barrell with my whole family on vacation. Actually, the whole day was good, even driving in the car--again. We are relaxed and having fun and enjoying each other. It is good.

My low must have been...well, it's hard to come up with a low today. It hasn't been all that high, but it really hasn't been that low either. I guess it was pretty depressing to be driving along the interstate and looking at the temperature gauge to discover it was 111 degrees out there on the pavement. That is hot! Of course, it didn't affect me personally too badly, because, once again, I was sitting in the car for much of the day.

1 comment:

heather said...

We used to always do highs and lows at dinnertime or at bedtime too. Love it! Now it's dwindled down to just sharing our favorite parts of the day with our prayers at bedtime, but I think I shall reinstate that habit at the dinner table! Thanks for reminding me Grace!

Glad to hear that your long day of driving went well. Can't wait to see pictures of the cousins!