Thursday, August 9, 2007

High and Low

Hey- we're on vacation in Nashville, Tennessee. Mostly today we just went swimming and tomorrow we're heading out to visit our cousin in South Carolina, then heading to the beach with some other family. Don't really have much else to talk about today. It was kind of a lazy day.

Today my high was when we had the pool to ourselves for a few short minutes.

My low was when I lost one of my favorite earrings, sterling silver turtles. They're my favorite because my parents bought them for me at the beach we're going to. Plus, I LOVE turtles.

I'm going to try to do a high and low every time I blog.

TAFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your idea of doing a high and a low each time you blog is a great idea. I hope the space to record your highs is larger than the space it takes to record your lows. In other words, I hope you have more highs than lows. I heard of people writing about all the things they are grateful for ... I might try that some day if I can ever get this blog thing figured out. Love to you my beloved Grandchild. Also, I saw the picture of you and your scrap book... Looks like you and your family had a great time making that - such nice people to show you how to do all that. I can't wait to see your scrap book when you get home.... PS I brought some patio furniture to your house while you and your folks are on your vacation ... let me know how you like it... I think it looks like it has been on your porch and patio all its life.. it looks so good there. (tell Auntie Beth to check her email ... there is a picture of me and a race car driver in there I want her to show you.) Have fun on your vacation ... I know you will. Tell everyone hello. Love, GMM