Thursday, January 24, 2008

Untitled

I just blogged out on Heather's blog. I'm sure she's sick of me. I kind of am.

I've had Gertie in underwear today. We went to the library for story time and out to lunch with John and then to Target. I tried not to hound her, and she did tell me when she needed to go, but I was a little stressed out just waiting for the accident. It's been a long time since those days. As the librarian is reading the stories about hats and mittens, I'm wondering if Gertie is going to announce that she's just wet her pants or if there will just be a puddle on the floor. Of course, like every well-prepared mother, I have no extra set of clothes with me. But, like I said, she made it. Until nap time, at least. We'll see how the evening goes.

It was -6 degrees when I took the kids to school this morning. Brrr just doesn't cover it.

I need to help John with the grocery shopping and the cooking. I really don't like either, but John is getting busier. I offered to cook and he said I should just get groceries. So I'll do that. I can do that.

No comments: