Thursday, July 10, 2008

This was one of our days at the beach. I guess I just don't feel like writing much. I can't say enough about how relaxing it was, how my spirit enjoyed visiting with family, how much I love that I'm not at work today, or the next day, or the next. This is a good week of vacation.






Oh, and one tag-a-long pic of Grandma reading to Gert. She (meaning Gertie) was a bit stand-offish much of the time, so this was a sweet moment. And Grandma soaked it up. But she always has. I have many memories of her reading to Grace and Ethan at bedtime, and it would take FOREVER. Marge really enjoys it.

2 comments:

Gina said...

What great pictures!
Looks like you had a great time: )

Beth said...

Looks like John launched Ethan pretty good judging by the size of the extra load of water he's carrying in his shorts.

Boy, Gertie really looks like Marge to me in that picture of the two of them.