Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's a Wrap

Just to continue my embarrassment, last night after Ethan's last baseball game of the season his team went to Taco John's. His coach is a police officer. He came over to the table some of us adults were sitting at, including me and the coach. He rattled off our story in a very confusing manner, ending with asking his coach to write Gertie a ticket. Then I felt like I had to explain the situation, which was VERY embarrassing, although he was very kind.

Yesterday I worked a very short day, so John and the kids drove up to Rochester with me and we shopped for a bit. Basically, we only went to Sam's Club, where I looked again for my chai tea and they still don't have it. I can't recall if I told you all the I joined Sam's Club about a month ago, paid my $35, so that I could get my hands on this fake chai tea powder drink mix that I like so much. I had been asking a friend from church to pick some up for me whenever she went. I was starting to feel a little cheesy doing that, so I thought I'd better pony up and get a membership. John hates it, because he hates WalMart, but I NEEDED that tea. So I pay my membership, head in to pick up my tea, and they don't have it. I was so upset. I wandered aimlessly for a bit, but I was very disappointed. Now yesterday, still no tea. It can really ruin a girl's day. I can still taste that tea!

No comments: