Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pictures to Come

So, my mom and I just did some online shopping at the outlet sale for the Children's Place. I was gonna give the link to the stuff we got, but I couldn't get it , so I'll have to tell you instead. I got a pair of flip flops that are blue, purple, and green stripes. I also got sunglasses similar too them. I've wanted sunglasses for a long time. I could never wear them before because of glasses, but since I've gotten contacts I've wanted them. I also got a pair of plaid capris and a pair of blue sport shorts. Ethan got 3 pairs of pants and a pair of shoes, without his consult, may I add. Gertie got a pair of jeans and a long sleeve embroidered Baby doll shirt.

I don't know if my mom told you, but I have an aunt in Panama with the peace corps. I had a little chat with her yesterday. She said she was at an internet cafe on a break. We had a nice, short little chat. Today my mom got an email from her parents telling us where she was, who she was staying with, what she was doing, and they exchanged tips on sending care packages without them being snooped in. Some included putting religious stickers, especially a Virgin Mary over the seal, labeling the package Female hygiene, or addressing it that you are a priest.

You know, right about now I should be daydreaming during school about playing outside in beautiful weather, then doing so after school, but not so. This morning, when I got up, there was snow on the ground, not even a centimeter, but still, it's almost May!!!! Since then it's gotten a little sunnier, but it's still pretty chilly out. It doesn't matter though. I still daydream about playing outside in beautiful weather.

One other thing, I'm sure my mom has probably mentioned, a friend of ours moved into a new house, and their trampoline didn't fit, so they gave it to us. We use it very frequently. Hopefully some pics are to come.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Grace, it is nice to see your posting. The trampoline is going to be a great addition for your family. I was glad to see in the pictures that it had a safety net around it. I resisted buying a tramp for Abby and Sam because of my fear of accidents. The irony is that I had one as a young person. My Dad put it on....get ready for this...our patio. And it didn't have a safety net either. Wow....and no one ever got hurt. You take care on it, okay. Love, Nana <><