Friday, October 26, 2007

Eyes in the Back of My Head?

Oh, yes, and I forgot to mention that my son went to church last night with no shirt on. He wore his winter coat over a bare chest.

What is especially horrifying to me is that I had NO IDEA he had no shirt on until we'd been there for 45 minutes. How does a mother miss the fact that her son has no shirt on as they're leaving the house? As they're eating dinner?

These things happen to keep me humble, and to keep my judgements of others (and other mothers) in check.

I'll sign off.

May all your children be properly clothed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We own a picture of a little Jessica dressed in pants and shirt that clashed significantly. Something like plaids with stripes and prints. Of course that was before I came on the scene. And to think that your father, who is such a dapper dresser, would allow that. To my recollection, you at least always kept your clothes on....especially in church!! Judy