Sunday, July 12, 2009

Grace is 13!



My Big Girl turned 13 last week. We had a super-successful slumber party. Fun was had by all. She deserves a better tribute than this, but I'm playing catchup again. This is what she gets.
My sister Julie had won some concert tickets that she wasn't going to be able to use. She passed them onto John, and he recruited Brian Kniffen. He brought his family with him, including wife Amy, which I was grateful for, because she kept me company through that super-successful slumber party. She definitely helped make it super-successful.


This is Colton. He had a lot of wisdom he passed around freely. I learned a lot.

We fished. Wyatt didn't really catch any fish, but he reeled in a stick or two.

And we jumped. It was some good fun.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: