Saturday, February 14, 2009

I promised pictures.

My little magician has been making frequent appearances lately. We gave Ethan this magic kit two Christmases ago. It has surfaced occasionally, but it's making a surge lately. I love watching him. He perfects nothing before he comes out wanting to show us all his tricks. That is so in his nature. He just wants the glory.

This is just a picture of my Gracie I took recently. She is growing up so very fast. She went with John to visit his mother this weekend. I miss her.

And then I attempted to take a cute picture of Gertie post haircut (and bath) this morning. And she made this face.

And then she made it again.

And then Ethan reversed it, but made basically the same face.

Gertie is napping now. I watched a whole Cary Grant movie all by myself without any interruptions. I love that. It was a nice treat for me today. My loving husband called this morning to wish me a happy Valentine's Day. I miss him too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Valentines Day to you sweet Jessica. I love Gertie's bangs. And I love seeing pictures of your musician and your nearly teen-ager! Miss you guys.
Love <><

Judy said...

oooops....I meant to say magician...not musician. However, I know that Ethan is also quite the piano virtuoso, too. <><

Anonymous said...

Gertie Gertie with hair so blue
give me a face that is truly you...