Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Kids Took My Camera

Grace's shots 007 Grace's shots 009 Grace's shots 014 First I have a few shots of Gertie.  Our Pastor’s wife gave Gertie this little ice cream cone full of chocolate smelling bubbles on Sunday.  She’s had so much fun with those.  She is so proud of them.

And then Grace and Ethan took my camera yesterday and got some pretty good shots, I thought.  Unless it’s just because I’m their mother and shamelessly proud of all that they accomplish.  You be the judge.

Grace's shots 018Grace's shots 024

Grace took these.  They are a couple among many.  I loved the way the dandelion shot was focused on the buds instead of the seedlings.  (And I can’t stand the thought she found that in our yard.  She had a few to choose from.)

And then she took many shots of her brother practicing his baseball skills.  Love them all.

 Grace's shots 029Grace's shots 035

Grace's shots 032 Grace's shots 033 

  Grace's shots 040I mean, just look at his form.

Grace's shots 038Really, I know nothing about form.  I just think he’s cute.

 Grace's shots 046 Grace's shots 048

 

Grace's shots 039Grace's shots 051 

And here is my sweet peaches. 

Grace's shots 053 Grace's shots 052

 

Grace's shots 056And how cute is this one.  If only she hadn’t cut off the top of her brother’s head.

 

 Grace's shots 062 Grace's shots 066 Grace's shots 067  And obviously Ethan got a turn to take a few pictures of his pretty sisters.

I wonder what would have happened if they would have given the camera to Gertie?

I’m glad they didn’t. 

Really.

1 comment:

Judy said...

What sweet pictures of these precious children. I love the way you write, Jessica. It is always fun to read. <><