Monday, December 1, 2008

Portland in a Box after Turkey


We sat down for a game of Portland in a Box, which was a Christmas gift from Niece Heather many, many years ago. Savannah was excited to play an Oregon game, and it was fun to play with some folks who had actually been to every square on the board.


It was a bit slow moving with so many players, but we all had fun. Even Heather. Even in this picture.


Savannah had quite a flair for rolling dice. She rolled doubles a lot and really held her own in this mathematically challenging game.


This is one of Grace's artsy pictures. I just like it.







And this adorable little child is just too irresistible for the camera. What can I say? Just plain precious.

I think there's kind of a Brady Bunch thing going on here. Completely unintentional, but how clever. If it had been intentional.










And this little guy really liked his turkey pin. And I really like this little guy. Those cousins are fun to be around.

























Is it time for turkey yet? Again?


We finally abandoned the game looking just like this. Grace had one property. I had two. Heather wouldn't trade. Apparently it's a long-held conviction. Savannah loves her Daddy and gave him whatever he wanted...and Ethan started giving away everything he owned as soon as the Playstation started calling his name. And it calls his name, believe me.


This has taken me a very long time to download all these pictures and I'm not even close to done. So this is going to come in parts. That will be good for my blogging habit, and it's sure to make you check back for more. (smiley face here)

1 comment:

Judy said...

And a smiley face is here, too. You are a wonderful hostess and I know that everyone had a great time. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. <><